- European DIN style casing designed for use with Euro profile cylinders.
- Reversible case with 72 mm distance.
- SECC galvanized steel lockcase assembled with stainless steel 304 Torx screws.
- Heavily sprung latch follower made from stainless steel 304 allowing the use of heavy unsprung door furniture.
- Latch follower equipped with spindle grip feature that reduces door rattle.
- Single throw deadbolt made from stainless steel 304 extending 14 mm when key is turned once.
- 12 mm Split latch made from stainless steel 304.
- Forend made from 3 mm thick stainless steel 304, available in 24 mm width with rounded corners (possible other sizes and styles, minimums apply).
- Cylinder to latch functionality.
- Supplied with clear plastic splinter guard for improved esthetics (white or black available upon request).
- Supplied without strike plate.
- Supplied with grade 304 stainless steel fixing screws for timber doors (metal door screws available upon request).
OperationFrom the inside:
- Latch and deadbolt are withdrawn simultaneously by using the lever handle/knob.
- If unlocked, only the latch is retracted.
- Deadbolt operated by the cylinder key/thumbturn.
From the outside:
- Lock operated by cylinder key/thumbturn.
CE classification3 X 9 1 0 G 3 B A 2 0
Center distance 72 mm
Backset size 65 mm
Follower 9 x 9 mm
Follower material Stainless Steel 304
Deadbolt 14 mm single throw (twin deadbolt)
Deadbolt material Stainless Steel 304
Latch type Split Latch
Latch material Stainless Steel 304
Lockcase thickness 15 mm
Lockcase material SECC Galvanized Steel
Forend length 235 mm
Forend width 24 mm with round corners
Forend thickness 3 mm
Forend material Stainless steel 304
Strike plate thickness N/A
Strike plate material N/A
Packaging 20 Units per Carton
Certification- 10 year warranty: The performance of this product and all its variants is covered by Wilroy's hassle-free warranty.
- Fully tested to EN 12209:2003.
- Fully tested to EN 1634-1:2014 for suitability of use on fire doors.