- European DIN style casing designed for use with Euro profile cylinders.
- Bolt-through fixing holes for security handles and roses.
- SECC galvanized steel lockcase assembled with stainless steel 304 Torx screws.
- Heavily sprung latch follower made from stainless steel 304 allowing the use of heavy unsprung door furniture.
- Latch follower equipped with spindle grip feature that reduces door rattle.
- Easily reversible latch made from stainless steel 304 allows quick on-site handing.
- Safety latch (snib) made from stainless steel 304.
- Forend made from 3 mm thick stainless steel 304, available in 20/22/24 mm widths with straight or rounded corners (specify size and type).
- Cylinder to latch functionality.
- Supplied with clear plastic splinter guard for improved esthetics (white or black available upon request).
- Supplied with strike plate made from stainless steel 304 (specify type).
- Supplied with grade 304 stainless steel fixing screws for timber doors (metal door screws available upon request).
From the inside:
- Latch withdrawn by lever handle/knob or cylinder key/thumbturn.
- Latch is automatically deadlocked when the door closes and the snib touches the strike plate.
From the outside:
- Latch withdrawn by cylinder key to unlock the door.
- Uses pull handles or cylinder pulls on the outside. Lever handles are not used on the outside.
- When the door is closed and the latch is deadlocked, a key must be used for re-entry.
CE classification3 X 9 1 0 G 2 B B 2 0
Center distance 72 mm
Backset size 55/60/65 mm
Follower 8 x 8 mm
Follower material Stainless Steel 304
Deadbolt No deadbolt
Deadbolt material N/A
Latch type Reversible Latch
Latch material Stainless Steel 304
Lockcase thickness 15 mm
Lockcase material SECC Galvanized Steel
Forend length 235 mm
Forend width 20/22/24 mm with straight or round corners
Forend thickness 3 mm
Forend material Stainless steel 304
Strike plate thickness 1.5 mm
Strike plate material Stainless Steel 304
Packaging 20 Units per Carton
Certification- 10 year warranty: The performance of this product and all its variants is covered by Wilroy's hassle-free warranty.
- CE marked and fully tested to EN 12209:2003.
- CE marked and fully tested to EN 1634-1:2014 for suitability of use on fire doors.
- Fully compliant with DIN 18251.